Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
• Abstracts must be submitted online via this website.
• Presenting authors must be registered before the early registration deadline.
• Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official meeting publications.
• The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and agree to its submission, before submitting the abstract.
• During the abstract submission procedure it is possible to choose between Oral or Poster presentation.
download here the abstract template
Abstract file must not exceed 9MB
The official language of the Conference is English.
The abstract with title, authors and affiliation not to exceed one A4 size page and should be structured as follows:
Software: Microsoft Word, file extension saved in .doc or .rtf - Please name the file with the last name of the presenting author (i.e. Smith.doc)
Page format: A4 size page, fully justified, 1.5 line spacing.
Margins: left 2,5 cm; right 2,0 cm; top 2,0 cm; bottom 2,0 cm
Font style: Arial 11 pt. except for title which should be capital, bold, 12 point. Name of the presenting author underlined.no
Tables and figures: pictures and diagrams can be reproduced in grey or colour scale
Abbreviations: to be used only for common terms. For uncommon terms the abbreviation should be given in brackets after the first full use of the word.
References are indicated by superscript Arabic numbers [ 1, 2] following the citation order.
Please, ensure that all links are removed prior to saving and sending your abstract.